Morning skincare routine

February 11, 2018


Hi there! I'm back after two months without posting, I'm really sorry, starting a blog isn't easy and requires a lot of extra work and since I'm studying sometimes I have a lot of homework and things to study and don't find time for my other passions but don't worry I'm, planning a lot of new content soon.

Enough apologies, today I bring you my morning natural skincare routine, these 4 products are my "must have" and they are all products from Lush (one of my favourite beauty shops). Since I use them every day I feel my skin so smooth and healthy, no need of use makeup and I still feel pretty and that has helped me to feel more confident.

Toner Water

Every morning the first thing I do after clean my face I use my Tea Tree Water, this product has Juniperberry water, who have beneficial properties good for helping oily, spot-prone and acne skins; Grapefruit water, who provides vitamin C and it's antiseptic, antibacterial and antidepressant so it helps maintain clear and clean skin and at the same time boost you in a grey morning; and (of course) Tea tree oil known by his properties against bacteria, it helps to clean and take out the dirt and oil from the skin. You can use it in the morning but also in the afternoon for clean all the bacteria after a long day in the city.

Moisturiser

After applying the toner I use the moisturiser Imperialis who helps equilibrate my skin. Some of the ingredients are Brunello Lily petals with calming, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, Sweet violet extracts who helps to soften and cool the skin and Lavender flower infusion who have calming, soothing and balancing properties.

Lip Scrub

Switzerland is known for being a cold country so since I live here my lips tend to be super dry and easily cracked mostly in winter, for avoid that I use the Popcorn Lip Scrub, it has a buttery caramel taste who makes you want to eat it all and it works perfectly for what I wanted, what else could I say? It's made with jojoba oil, castor sugar, sea salt and coconut oil who give them the taste of popcorn just made. (Lush doesn't have this taste anymore but you can found other Lip Scrubs on their website)

Body Scrub

To finish my skincare completely, I recently get the Scrubee for Christmas and I love it! This little bee is a body scrub for use in the shower, with a strong smell of honey, it will hydrate your skin thanks to the organic cocoa butter and the grounds of almond and coconut shell will exfoliate your skin. Since I have it I use it in every shower in plus of the normal products as shampoo, conditioner, soap... and it helped me to have a smoother skin. This product was limited edition but Lush recently announced it's in the permanent collection now so you can go grab one whenever you want and try out this amazing product!

Voilà! This are my favourite products for every day, I have other Lush and natural products for makeup and hair but I don't use them so often. I always try to buy the greenest possible for my own good and for the planet.

What you think about my skincare? Tell me if you have tried them out or you use other ones, and your opinion.

I will be glad to share with you more content soon, stay tuned about a new post by following me on my Instagram or by email.

See you soon, with love,

Mirasa💚





You Might Also Like

0 comentarios