Game of Thrones Exhibition

November 12, 2017


Hi! For those who don't know I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones and everything who includes fantasy.  So as soon as I discover there was going to be an exhibition of the costumes and decors of GoT I knew I had to go. The Touring Exhibition makes his global debut in Barcelona, so I get my tickets in a hurry for the first day, packed a little backpack and went to visit what it would become another nice experience in my life I want to share with you. Here you have some photos I took that day and I will link down below the website of the Exhibition.

I get to climb the wall like a pro wildling!



Also played with Arya's needle 😊









Someone said the mother of dragons?



Can you spot me on the wall of faces?









I hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading! If you want to know more about it visit gameofthronesexhibition.com

With love,

Mirasa💚




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios