Tea time with Morris York

October 13, 2017


Last week I was contacted via Instagram (@missmirasa) by a brand of beautiful watches called Morris York. 
They told me they wanted to make a collaboration with me, I went take a look at their site (honestly you should go and do the same ;) and I have discovered their super nice designs and fell in love with all of them!

If you agree with me and really love their watches, here is a 10% discount using the code MYRASA10, is perfect for an everyday accessory and most of them are a Timeless piece (funny nah?) and if you want to change a little you can always buy an other strap and get a new look, honestly for me funtional things are the best.

It was a tough decision but I ended up choosing the NIAGARA watch, simple but classy, just beautiful and perfect for fall, I can wear it with nice sweaters and enjoy my tea in the afternoon.

I have always wanted a minimalistic watch like this one but never had the opportunity to get me one, so a big thank you to Morris York Team for trusting me in this collaboration.





Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, with love,
MissMirasa
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios