Weekend in Paris

May 01, 2018

Today I bring you a new post about our trip to Paris this February. 
As always I have been really busy but I finally get time to write about this adventure.

I had been already in Paris before but like 10 years ago so this was the first time travelling as an "adult" 

The first thing we did when we arrive was visit the wonderful neighbourhood of Montmartre 
We drink a good coffee at Cuillier Abbesses to get some energy and start to discover this artistic place 

  
        
We walk around the Sacre Coeur, la place du Tertre,  le Consulat and after that, we went down the streets to see the famous Moulin Rouge

Everything is so charming! Is one of my favourite places in Paris.

Our next stop was the Foundation Louis Vuitton, we had the chance to see 200 artworks from MoMA in the exposition " Etre moderne: Le MoMa à Paris "
This was a wonderful opportunity for me to enjoy the work of some of my favourite artists, like Salvador Dalí, Frida Kahlo, Jackson Pollock, René Magritte...

  

My uncle lives near Paris so we stayed in his house for this trip, he also works in the hotel palym really close of the gare the Lyon so perfect for those who come visit the city by train.

Since I haven't seen my uncle and his finance in a while, we went dinner to a fantastic Japanese restaurant in the town. It's impressive how much you can eat for so little compared to the restaurants in Switzerland. We eat so much and it was so good! We couldn't ask for nothing more :)





The second day we didn't make it wake up early but it was okay after all we were on vacation. 
We eat in a lovely restaurant close to Place du Trocadéro and get some pictures of the Tour Eiffel from far to get some memories.












The next stop was the Louvre, we entered for free!! (if you don't have 26 years old and go to Paris enjoy the free entry to one of the most important museums in the world, Great ah? ) 
The Louvre is super big so we spent there most of the day but as an art student that wasn't a problem for me. We get to see famous artworks like Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss, Venus de Milo, Mona Lisa and Egyptian art...















The rest of time we spend it with my family and the next day we headed early to the airport. 
It wasn't a long travel and we didn't visit much as I would like but it was super good to change of air and discover a new city, live a good adventure.

Hope you enjoy the post and the photos of this mini trip.
With love, 
Mirasa💚

P.S: Next stop London! soon I will give you news about our first days in this city I have been dream off to visit since so much time ago. I'm so excited!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios